Cinnamon Apple Blondies are a scrumptious treat in the autumn or any time of the year! The combination of beautiful fall apples and cinnamon is a match made in heaven and SO hard to resist!
When choosing apples for baking, look for apples that are crisp, firm, sweet-tart, and can stand up to the heat of the oven or stove without turning mushy such as Braeburns, Honeycrisp, Pink Lady, or Jonagold.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 40 minutes
- Serves: 9
2 sticks butter, softened at room temperature
1 ½ c. + 2 T. light brown sugar, packed (divided)
2 eggs, at room temperature
2 t. pure vanilla extract
1-1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1 t. baking powder
2 t. ground cinnamon
½ t. salt
2 large apples, peeled and chopped
½ c. white chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9×9-inch square baking pan with a piece of parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and 1 ½ cups of brown sugar. Whisk until smooth and lightly fluffy.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract; continue whisking until smooth and combined.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Gently fold until the batter and smooth, taking care not to overmix.
- Toss apples with the remaining brown sugar in a small bowl. Gently fold the apples and the white chocolate chips, if using, into the batter.
- Transfer the blondie batter to the prepared baking pan and place in the oven to bake until the top is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out mostly clean around 30-40 minutes. The blondies will set as they cool down.
- Allow the blondies to cool to room temperature before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
Services Areas Covered
Studio City, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Burbank, CA, Encino, CA, Glendale, CA, Los Angeles, CA, North Hollywood, CA, San Fernando, CA, Santa Monica, CA, Tarzana, CA, Toluca Lake, CA, Valley Village, CA, Van Nuys, CA, West Hollywood, CA
Hey! This is an excellent article! I was sort of surprised having arrived here randomly while procrastinating.All around incredibly strong article, Learnt a stunning game-plan about style pictures , Thanks for sharing this article