Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 2 c. quinoa
- 4 c. vegetable stock or water
- 1 medium ripe avocado, cut in half, seed discarded.
- 1/2 c. Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/2 c. fresh parsley
- 1/4 c. fresh basil (optional)
- 4 Green Onions, green part only (optional)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 t. honey
- 1 medium red onion, finely diced
- 2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Add quinoa and vegetable stock to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to simmer and cover the pan with a lid.
- Cook, covered, 10 to 12 minutes. Turn off the heat and let the quinoa sit, covered for an additional 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, scoop avocado flesh and add to blender. Add Greek yogurt, parsley, basil, green onions, lemon juice, and honey. Blend until smooth and creamy. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fluff quinoa with a fork and add to a serving bowl. Toss with the avocado green goddess dressing.
- Add red onion, cherry tomatoes, and feta cheese. Stir lightly to combine.
- Can be served at room temp or chilled from the fridge. Enjoy!