Functional Medicine Los Angeles created this easy and tasty recipe for you. Nothing is better than the taste and smell of fresh grilled corn on the cob. It is perfect all by itself or served with your other favorite grilled foods. Cooking it in foil keeps all the seasonings in place and helps keep it from getting too charred. As a bonus, clean-up is a breeze.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
2 ears of sweet corn, husked and cleaned
3 T. butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ c. parmesan cheese, freshly grated (plus extra for serving)
2 T. parsley, finely chopped (plus extra for serving)
2 T. basil, finely chopped
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1 red chili, thinly sliced
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Cut ears of corn in half and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, stir butter, garlic, parmesan, parsley, and basil until well combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Reserve one-quarter of the butter mixture for serving.
4. Rub each corn piece with the herbed butter and wrap it securely in a bit of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
5. Place the corn on the grill and grill for 30 minutes or until soft, turning every 10 minutes.
6. Remove the corn from the grill and set aside to cool for 5 minutes or until it is cool enough to handle. Once cool, remove the aluminum foil being mindful of any steam, and place it on a serving platter.
7. Garnish grilled corn with different butter mixtures, fresh red chili, parsley, and freshly shaved parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Services Areas Covered
Studio City, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Burbank, CA, Encino, CA, Glendale, CA, Los Angeles, CA, North Hollywood, CA, San Fernando, CA, Santa Monica, CA, Tarzana, CA, Toluca Lake, CA, Valley Village, CA, Van Nuys, CA, West Hollywood, CA