Manifesting what you want in your life and living your dream life can sometimes feel so magical. You are literally in charge of your own life, how people act around you and treat you, what you attract more of, how abundant you are, what you are good at, and even who your specific person is.
This alone feels magical, but you can embrace even more of this magic by consciously manifesting and getting clear on what you want to change in your life. By focusing on what you want to manifest and the dream life you want to live, you begin to welcome more of that into your life.
You assume that manifest, not individual thoughts. When the majority of your thoughts also have the same assumption, those are the ones that tend to manifest in your 3D. You can work on shifting your thoughts to change what occurs in your current reality by focusing on various manifesting methods, such as affirmations, visualization, and shifting your state.
There are many ways to do this, but we often encourage rituals and routines for manifesting what you want.
By incorporating manifesting rituals into your routine, you put your entire heart and soul into what you want to manifest. It takes manifesting from simply wanting to attract dreams into your life, to conscious action and setting intentions. The more attention you give to your manifestations, the faster they will come since it helps to absorb these new thoughts and intentions into your subconscious mind.
Step Into the Life of Your Dream Self
– The first manifesting ritual is more of a state of mind, but it uses a variety of different manifesting techniques. Being in your desired state is where your entire mindset, your thoughts, and your behaviors are of the person you want to be.
– Getting into the state requires stepping into the life of the person you want to be when you have manifested your dream life. Not literally, though that can be part of it. It is more about your mindset and your thought patterns, as well as your inner dialogue.
– It is about asking yourself who you are being. When you feel negative or sad about something, and it is about your lack, who are you being? Are you focusing on what you don’t have? Now ask yourself if the desired version of you who had everything they ever wanted would have those thoughts. Of course, they wouldn’t, because they are already living their dream life.
There are a few methods you can use every day that will help you get into the desired state.
1. Visualize Your Desired State
– To step into the life of your dream self, you first need to know what that looks like and feels like. The best way to accomplish this is by visualizing what your desired state is. Visualizations are not only what your desired self or life looks like, but what it feels like. The more emotions you can pull into a visualization, the more impactful it will be.
– Consider what your desired state is, and who you are in this life. This might be someone who is rich and lives in their dream home or someone who has fallen in love and is on their wedding day. Maybe you are dreaming of being a master painter, passing the bar and becoming an attorney, or traveling the world.
– Think about what you are trying to manifest, then imagine what it will be like living that dream life. What are you doing? What are you wearing? How do you feel? How has your behavior changed? What is in your environment?
– In this ideal version of your life, how are you different? What is your mood like? How do you feel when you wake up? Do you have the same worries you do now?
– All of these details are important when you are working on visualizing your dream life and your ideal state.
2. Ask Yourself Who You Are Being Right Now
– Another aspect of this is thinking about who you are being right now. Whenever you feel down, fearful, or anxious, ask yourself who you are being. Are you living in the state of someone who has their wish fulfilled, or are you being the person who doesn’t have her manifestations?
– If you want to be in the state, you need to focus your thoughts on what you are trying to manifest, not on the fact that it isn’t here yet. So every time you ask yourself why your manifestations haven’t come, ask yourself this important question: who am I being right now?
3. Script Your Dream Life
– Another amazing spiritual ritual that you can do every day (or as often as you like) to get into the state is scripting. There are a few ways to use scripting, but to start with, script a scene of your dream life. Choose one specific scenario that tells you you are living in your dream state and have your desired life, and write down every detail you can think of.
– For example, if you are trying to manifest more abundance, think of something you will do with all that money. Maybe you are buying your dream home with your wealth, so you script a scene of walking into your dream house that you just bought, for the very first time. This is a great scene to script because there are so many details you can include.
– From how you feel and the pride and excitement you are experiencing, to the sights, smells, and physical sensations when looking around your house, touching countertops, smelling the air fresheners, anything you can think of.
– Try to be as detailed as you can when describing this scene, and always write in present tense, where it is happening right now.
Daily Affirmations to Manifest
– When you want to consciously manifest something into your life, it all comes down to what your assumptions are. This is why if you assume you are going to have a bad day, only bad things seem to happen. It’s not about being unlucky or just having a bad day, it is because one thing put you in a bad mood in the morning, and that followed you around the rest of the day.
– But you can use this knowledge to your benefit, by shifting your mindset and changing your thoughts to represent what you want more of in your life. Changing your thoughts when you are used to an old pattern is a little difficult, which is why many people like to use affirmations.
Affirmations are simply positive statements about what you want, that you repeat as if it is already true. You can repeat affirmations in your head or out loud in order to start saturating your subconscious mind with these new thoughts, which should eventually create new assumptions that manifest into your reality.
1. Choosing Your Daily Affirmations
– To start with, let’s discuss how to choose your affirmations and how many to use. When you are using affirmations to manifest, the reason you are using them is to saturate your mind with a new story, so that those affirmations eventually convert into thoughts, which then allows you to shift your assumptions. These assumptions are what allow manifestations to occur in your life.
– With this in mind, you want some affirmations that help you to get into the state of having your wish fulfilled. So, if you are manifesting a specific person to fall in love with you or want to finally commit to you, use affirmations like:
“Specific Person is head over heels with me.”
“My specific person asked me to marry him/her!”
“I am so happy to be with a specific person.”
– Use their name in place of a specific person and customize your affirmations so that they sound like how you naturally speak. You not only say these in your mind but sometimes out loud, so it should sound as natural as possible.
How many to use?
This entirely depends on you, but in general, no more than 3-4 per manifestation should be used. The more affirmations you have to cycle through, the longer each one will take to saturate your mind and turn into an assumption. Try to pick around 2-4. You can even use just one and repeat it as often as you can.
Ways to Use Affirmations
– There are a few different ways you can use affirmations as part of your daily spiritual routine when manifesting what you want. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Robotically affirming
–The first method is one of the most popular and easiest to do. Robotically affirm by saying your affirmation to yourself in your head over and over again, any chance you get. Whenever you are doing something where you don’t have to think much about it, you should be affirming.
– This might include washing the dishes, going for a walk, getting ready to take a nap, scrolling on your phone, or waiting in the carpool lane for your kids. Any time you find your mind just wandering, that is when you should be affirming.
2. Speaking your affirmations out loud
– Another way to use affirmations is to say them out loud. You likely won’t do this as often, since you will probably want to be alone and do this in private, but many people have noticed it is more impactful when they say it out loud with conviction and hear the affirmations in their voice.
3. Mirror work
– For affirmations related to who you are, what you look like, and your self-confidence, mirror work is amazing. You are going to think or say the affirmations out loud but in front of your reflection in the mirror. Not only are you saying affirmations, but you are telling yourself these things are true.
4. Writing them down
– Many people prefer writing their affirmations down. You won’t just write it down once, but over and over again. You can have a daily ritual of writing your affirmations to fill up an entire page in your journal every day, or you can use affirmations as part of your scripting routine.
Journal Your Intentions
– Another method you can add to your daily manifesting ritual that brings you more of that manifesting magic is journaling. You might see journaling as simply a way to gain clarity and use it for personal growth, and while it can help tremendously with that, it’s not the only use for journaling.
– Journaling provides many benefits when you add it to your daily spiritual routine. Here are some different ways you can use journaling to set your intentions and manifest your dream life:
1. Write a stream of consciousness about your dream life
– If you are more of a stream-of-consciousness writer, then this journaling method will work great for manifesting with your intentions. All you need to do is write about what you are manifesting, and what your dream life looks like. Include as many details as you want, and just let your thoughts flow.
2. Script scenes for individual manifestations
– Your journal is a great place for choosing different scenes that represent your manifestation becoming a reality, and then scripting them as if they have already happened or are happening right now.
3. Write down your affirmations
– As we mentioned in the previous section, you can also use your journal to write down your affirmations. This can be a list of all your affirmations written down once a day, you can write them down as intentions where it is clear this IS what you are going to manifest into your life, or you can write the same affirmation multiple times each day.
4. Write intentions related to what you are manifesting
– Finally, you can write your intentions down in your journal each day as they relate to what you are trying to manifest. Create a daily journaling ritual of writing down what you are manifesting, and what actions you are taking to manifest this into your current reality. You can write this as intentions, where you are clear this is what you intend to do, without any doubts or fears.
Manifest With Elements of the Earth
– To further work on your magic, you can connect your energy with the source, which is the elements of the Earth. All of the Earth’s elements help you tap into your inner magic and start manifesting more effectively.
Here are some different ways to utilize the Earth’s elements in your manifesting rituals:
1. Natural Herbs
– The first way you can use the Earth’s elements is with natural herbs. There are many different ways to use herbs for manifestation, from lighting aromatherapy candles that use essential oils from healing herbs while you meditate or do your visualizations to manifest, to creating your tinctures that help you manifest specific things into your life.
– You can also use crystals, which are also from the Earth’s natural surface. Crystals can provide unique energies that make it easier to manifest, including feeling more abundant, helping you to remove toxic energy from your life, boosting your self-confidence, helping you find love, reducing fears and anxieties, and so much more.
For example, black tourmaline is often used to help with grounding and cleansing your aura, while pyrite can help you manifest money and wealth.
3. Spend Time in Nature
– To further expand on using the elements of the Earth, you can spend more time in nature. There is so much magic in nature, where you are as close as you can get to the Earth’s surface. When you step your bare feet onto the ground, you can ground yourself and feel deeply connected to the world around you. It is such a magical feeling that helps you to manifest what you want through your intuition.
Some ways to spend more time in nature, include:
“Taking nature walks”
“Doing full or new moon rituals outside”
“Scripting while in nature”
When it comes to creating manifesting rituals that help to embrace your inner magic and help you live your dream life, it is all about what works for you. You don’t have to use every single manifesting ritual out there, but instead, choose ones that speak to you and that you can do consistently.